So... that was fun...

February 20, 2006

Who's reading me?

Hello my dear readers! :)

I am kindly asking you to let me know if you are following this blog, either by checking it regularly or because you subscribed to the RSS feed.
I think I have a rough idea about how many people follow it but I would like to check how far off I am :)

Please post a comment with a way for me to recognize you, and some more general comments if you have/feel like it.

I know I post a lot about the USA. I am trying hard to broaden my subjects :)
But about the USA posts, are they too specific (i.e. not interesting for you because it doesn't really concern you) or simply uninteresting?

I would like to point out that I also use this blog to keep track of good info when I get across some so I can find it again easily if needs be.

Thanks for helping me here! :)


Posted in: _General

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • I am trying hard to broadened my subjects :)

    Typo!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 20/2/06 13:59  

  • Ooops... corrected!

    Who are you my nice corrector? :)
    You are definitely not BT!

    By Blogger Bambitroll, at 20/2/06 14:24  

  • Your RSS feed is somewhere in my Bloglines subscription and I do read all the summaries. Whether I follow the link or read the full article depends on the topic, the amount of time I have to waste, my mood and the weather.

    Keep your activist job, it's nice to see that some people care and try to raise the awareness but I'm afraid that's not going to be enough to change the World though.

    It's worth trying I guess.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 20/2/06 18:50  

  • Your blog is in my dailies as a bookmark ...

    I almost daily open it.

    Don't change anything (I just finished yesterday to read the printout about the iranian oil bourse)

    David (Flying Duck)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 23/2/06 14:42  

  • Hi kouturne,

    I have the blog on my favorites and I go there occasionally.
    True, you are focusing on the US and me living here, reading your blog just confirms my worries.

    Keep it up :)

    Ibrahim

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 15/3/06 18:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home